Dates: April - October
Hours: ca. 2,5 Hours
Participants per group: 4 - 8 (individual applications possible)
Minimum age: 18 years (Driving license class 3 or B)
Price: 109 - 149 € (depending on the tour)
Optional additional costs on site: 4,-€ for a Lend-Helmet, 2,50 € for a balaclava, 10,- € for full insurance with SB 290,- €
Shipping charges: free of charge (by e-mail), 2,50 € (by post )
Payment methods : bill, Direct debit, PayPal
Services incl.: ATV rent, Tourguide, fuel
Starting point: Lohe Rickelshof, 3 km west. Heide, 40 km south-east. St. Peter-Ording, 48 km north-west. Itzehoe
North Sea Tour: on this tour you will sniff sea air. You ride through the Dithmarschen landscape. The side streets and street gulches are very varied and suitable for beginners as well as for experienced quad riders.
During the tour, you can take short breaks for refreshments.
We also offer combinations with Segway, Eventbus, gastronomy and music, as well as an off-road course - especially also for larger groups (please ask for offers).
Attention:: Tours will only start again from approx. April 2022 offered.
* * * 2009 - 2021 * * *
We thank you for your loyalty over the years and look forward to more quad tours in the years to come.
The general voucher for all quad tours of our portal - shipping via email or mail within 24 Hours.
5 Years of validity !
You can redeem your voucher here:
Quad biking in ...
In addition to our contact form and by email, we can also be reached by phone:
Tel 49. 05322-9049150
daily (10-17 hours CET) or mailbox (we will call you back)
from 24.-26.12 our hotline is not available.
Before you call or email:
- Please make appointment requests for the weekend by Thursday at the latest
- we can only offer vouchers from Ventori, ATV-Quad-Tour and Fun4you credit
- Because of the numerous inquiries, answers regarding. free dates currently take a little longer, therefore please ask at the earliest 2 Days later after (if you have not yet received an answer)
- Please use our forms for normal orders and appointment requests as a matter of priority, so that we have more time for advice on the phone.
- for inquiries about tours that have already been booked (p.e. Compulsory test) please use the contact details on your ticket on the 1. Side down.
- If you have any questions on the mailbox, please also provide us with your e-mail address if possible.
All information on the following topics
Gift certificates / Dates
Gift certificates / Tickets
Services / Terms and Conditions
of the right of revocation
you will find this on our